At Mr Sparks we are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join are growing and professional team in Auckland.
We have spent years building a trusted and reliable business offering a wide range of electrical services and support, and as a team we are dedicated to offering high quality workmanship and services to our loyal customers. If you think you would fit well into a professional and qualified team and have a hard working, friendly attitude we could be the place for you!
What we do
Mr Sparks are a well respected Auckland business offering residential, commercial and automation electrical services and support. We are customer focused and are dedicated to delivering exceptional services and results with a focused attention to outstanding customer care.
It is this focus which has built our reputation as an honest and reliable electrical services company. We pride ourselves on offering services which exceed our customers expectations and because of that, we value our hardworking and qualified staff. It is the dedication of our staff which allows us to continue running as the reputable business that we are and therefore we are always on the lookout for a motivated and talented individual to join our passionate team.
There are many aspects to our business which make up the following departments:
- Customer service
- Qualified electricians
- A background and knowledge in electrical services and support is preferable but not essential for non electrician roles
- Relevant qualifications necessary to work as a qualified electrician (apprenticeships considered)
- Over 25 years old
- Full drivers license (Or restricted with intent to gain a full license)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to problem solve independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, both individually and as a part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A good level of spoken and written English
What you'll do
We would like successful candidates to be self motivated and passionate about what they do! Our customers come to us in need and it is down to us to ensure they’re wishes and needs are met to the highest possible standard.
A clean, full drivers license, IT skills and great customer service skills are also required.
Job type: Full time – 40 Hours p/week
If you think you would fit in well in our growing, professional team, send through your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!